Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments
Shocked 
I operate a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers for sale CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only provide marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Wellness Retailer seo and digital marketingon page seo guides if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer for sale a somewhat substantial series of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment options and now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is altogether against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to get in touch with one more legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at ihostnet.me could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.