Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wholesale CBD Honey Sticks & Coconut Oil - PayPal Payments
Sad 
I manage a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that also advertises CBD product lines. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store website directory. We do not sell CBD products such as CBD oil. We simply provide promotion and marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Store and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a surprisingly comprehensive range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment options and right now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is totally illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am still to consult with a different legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what strength of cbd oil do u need to help lose weight PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at ihostnet.me could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.