Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not other men and women kill zuk healers with bloodstream barrage
He did have only charms although no supplies, although armour along with an SGS. Here's what, halfway through the series, he said"this is a little too simple" and fucking dismantled it.This might be the very alpha action I've ever discovered of.It is RS gold that the most classically Woox bend of time.He also did not utilize it to begin with.It wasn't half way the run. He didn't disassemble it until wave 63. Nevertheless impressive he did a no supply encounter though.Doesn't really matter when he disassembled it anyhow, since he didn't even use it at all before that.Well yeah, but he had not used it anyway.

I recall when that clip came out I was in complete shock. Sometimes I still go back and watch it in disbelief.Even longer badass he did it after someone else did 3 capes with no banking. His reasoning was with a no distribution run he can take action"unlimited" times.I may be out of the loop but he did use armour? Unless isnt that is armadyl and ancestral believed armour. He also did have and use pillars in that run.No pillars was different run where he'd possess armour, weapons, brews, pots and everything except for pillars.I mean someone could just link the vid that you is without food,he has done another conclusion without columns as far as I know nobody has ever done inferno without food or pillarsNeverthless great runs.

Why not other men and women kill zuk healers with bloodstream barrage. That looked so much simpler than the people that get hauled by blowpipe.Much lower dps.It's like 1/2 that the dps. I guess that means you're face more mage/ranger waves because zuk heals more and he'll be enraged for longer.But I have seen soo a lot of people die because of blowpipe pathing it feels like it would be well worth it for a few. In addition you get some dps that is increased since charms are double the assortment of the bp. And recovery you don't have to worry about brewing healers.

I think it is a fantastic strat for beginners. Nearly every time I see somebody doing their first cape on twitch they overlook many ticks that they're probably not even doing half their spreadsheet dps plus they brew their range level as buy RuneScape gold they get spooked. If you are able to get that half dps figure in the exact same time that going to make your life simpler with healing scope, and a decrease implementation requirement.

RuneScape makes healers constant and extremely easy