Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A fantastic way to see unique dialogue will be to play at various times of the day
#1
And to add on to that, they get all Mean Women on acbells you, should you talk to them a lot of. Like, I really don't play to get my feelings hurt, so I try to not speak to my villagers more than 1-2 times a day. _.

I love when Folks whine that the dialog is repetitive and somebody always has to come out of the woodwork to say"do not worry I browse online from a random person that this game actually has the most dialogue ever" like that's supposed to be useful lol

They do include more dialogue post launching however. Dialogue has been inserted for every single event

It's no small task

A fantastic way to see unique dialogue will be to play at various times of the day. For instance Snooty villagers have more Varied dialogue at midday.

I'm new for this, but I'm not really comprehending the hype. The development is slow and it seems just like the primary mechanics are"collect these things, sell some, wait till it is possible to collect more items." Am I missing something, or doing some thing wrong? I have paid two loans off up to now, planted my money like 5 times. Just One tree has given me cash back however

First week kinda sucks if you aren't used this style of game since they dripfeed items and mechanics. You then kinda find your own pleasure.

There's no correct way to get more If you plant greater than 10k you have a 30% chance if obtaining this sum, otherwise it will default to 10k. The Number of bells buried Doesn't impact the likelihood like it in sooner games

Instance: Plant 20k You either have a 30% chance of cheap Animal Crossing Items getting 60k from the shrub or a 70% chance of having 30k
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)